An Employee Leaves the Firm
Do you have an employee that is leaving the firm? Here are a few things that you should think about to make sure you have your bases covered.
- When logged in as a Junxure Admin, in the Password tab of the User Profile, change the User’s password so they no longer have access to the system.
Log in to Junxure as that User and do the following:
- Disconnect any integrations they have set up. Be sure to include Outlook in this process. If the user was the primary for any integrations, such as asset import, be sure to set up the integration with another user.
- If the User has saved any Grid templates that are no longer needed, delete them from the system.
Review any cases where items in Junxure might be assigned to the departing User. Either reassign them each individually or use the Reassign Actions Tool to assign them to another User in bulk.
- Review the User’s Pending Actions. See Viewing Another User’s Pending Actions if needed. If applicable, unwanted leftover Actions can be completed and marked with an Action Tag of Data Cleanup. 1
- Review any Recurring Actions assigned to the User.
- Review any Workflow Templates assigned to the User.
- Review any open Opportunities assigned to the User. 1
1 If you use the Reassign Actions Tool for Actions or Opportunities, be sure to reassign only Incomplete and Open items. Do not change history by reassigning Completed or Closed items.
Further housekeeping items to consider in Junxure:
- If this User has been listed as Advisor 1, Advisor 2, or the CSR on any Records in the system you will need to assign these positions to other Users. These can be reassigned to different Users one at a time or to a single User in bulk with the Record Data Change Tool. Any custom Team Member positions will need to be reassigned manually.
- Update any Document Templates that might have that User’s signature listed.
- Edit the User's Profile and clear the Active checkbox on the Name & Details tab.
- If you use Records for your individual employees, change the Classification of the Record from Employee to Ex‑employee.
- Again on the Employee Record, update the Termination Date and Termination Reason in the Engagement section.
- If the employee was listed on the Authorized Users List (AUL) kept at Junxure, empowering them to request database changes from Support, contact Junxure Support to update your AUL.
Here are a few other things to think about when an employee leaves the firm:
- Send COBRA info
- Send paperwork for rollover
- Collect any key fob(s)
- Remove employee from company website
- Deactivate access to other software
- Send communication to clients as needed
- Update voicemail listing recording
- Set up auto response or auto-forwarding of email or voice mail
For added automation, create a Workflow Template
or two that delegates and tracks all tasks that need to be completed when an employee leaves so nothing is overlooked.
Reassigning Actions in Bulk
The Reassign Actions Tool allows you to reassign user-related fields such as the Assigned To field from one User to another within the firm. For example, if an employee leaves the company, this will allow you to reassign his/her Actions to a ...
Managing Active Users and Licenses
Junxure is licensed and operates on a per-user basis. Each Active User requires one license. To add new Users, either another license must be purchased or a current active User must be deactivated. To preserve data integrity, Users cannot be deleted. ...
The Firm Profile consists of two main tabs: Firm Information and Firm Preferences. Firm Information Firm Details Click Edit in the upper right to make changes to your Firm's contact information. The Firm Name will display on printed Reports if ...
User Profile Overview
The following article covers the details of a User Profile in Junxure. For information on the User Profile management Grid, see Managing User Profiles. Accessing a User Profile To open your own User Profile, click the user icon in the upper-right of ...
Microsoft Exchange: Firm Setup
Junxure has two levels of setup for email capabilities from within the program. The overall email provider must be specified at the Firm level, as detailed below. Once this is established, each User may complete their individual setup to enable ...