Reassigning Actions in Bulk
The Reassign Actions Tool allows you to reassign User-related fields such as the Assigned To or Completed By field from one User to another within the firm. For example, if an employee leaves the company, this will allow you to reassign his/her Actions to a different User. This tool also allows you to reassign Recurring Action Definitions, Workflow Templates, and Opportunities.
Changes cannot be undone once submitted. Do not use this tool if you need to reassign Actions on a temporary basis such as an employee on vacation or medical leave. See below for an alternative.
- Launch the Reassign Actions Tool from Actions Workspace > Tools > Reassign Actions Tool.
- Set the Find this User drop-down.
- Set the Change to this User drop-down.
- Specify which fields on which items to change in the four available areas. You can make changes to any combination of areas.
Once your options are set correctly, click to proceed. You will be asked to confirm the change.
- For these non-recurring Action fields: Will affect all regular Actions in your database. Specify whether the changes should affect Completed or Incomplete Actions. To change all Actions, check both boxes.
- For these recurring Action fields: Will affect all Recurring Action Definitions in your database.
- For these Workflow Template User fields: Will affect all Workflow Templates in your database.
- For these Opportunity fields: Will affect all Opportunities in your database.
An Employee Leaves the Firm
Do you have an employee that is leaving the firm? Here are a few things that you should think about to make sure you have your bases covered. Remove Their Access When logged in as a CRM Admin, in the Password tab of the User Profile, change the ...
ClientView: Uploading Documents in Bulk
To upload multiple files into the ClientView Document Center, the app supports a “bulk upload” mechanism to quickly get a group of files into the system and sorted into the appropriate Client’s Document Center. Overview of Bulk Upload This feature ...
Linking Assets to Actions
Like many other components of Junxure, Assets may be linked to an Action to easily access data about the Asset when reviewing the Action. Please see Linking Items to Actions for general details on how linked items work. To link an Asset to an Action: ...
Making Mass Changes to Actions
Junxure features a tool that allows you to make mass changes to certain Action fields, saving the need to edit each Action individually. The Action Data Change Tool allows edits to the following Action fields: Action Tags Category Completed Priority ...
Record Data Import (RDI) Overview
The Record Data Import (RDI) process provides a way to add Records to Junxure in bulk and pre-fill many of the critical fields for those Records using data contained in a spreadsheet or other CSV (Comma separated value) file type. The RDI Tool itself ...