Reassigning Actions in Mass
The Reassign Actions Tool allows you to reassign User-related fields such as the Assigned To or Completed By field from one User to another within the firm. For example, if an employee leaves the company, this will allow you to reassign his/her Actions to a different User. This tool also allows you to reassign Recurring Action Definitions, Workflow Templates, and Opportunities.
Changes cannot be undone once submitted. Do not use this tool if you need to reassign Actions on a temporary basis such as an employee on vacation or medical leave. See below for an alternative.
- Launch the Reassign Actions Tool from Actions Workspace > Tools > Reassign Actions Tool.
- Set the Find this User drop-down.
- Set the Change to this User drop-down.
- Specify which fields on which items to change in the four available areas. You can make changes to any combination of areas.
Once your options are set correctly, click Change Fields to proceed. You will be asked to confirm the change.
- For these non-recurring Action fields: Will affect all regular Actions in your database. Specify whether the changes should affect Completed or Incomplete Actions. To change all Actions, check both boxes.
- For these recurring Action fields: Will affect all Recurring Action Definitions in your database.
- For these Workflow Template User fields: Will affect all Workflow Templates in your database.
- For these Opportunity fields: Will affect all Opportunities in your database.
An Employee Leaves the Firm
Do you have an employee that is leaving the firm? Here are a few things that you should think about to make sure you have your bases covered. Remove Their Access When logged in as a CRM Admin, in the Password tab of the User Profile, change the ...
Making Mass Changes to Actions
AdvisorEngine CRM features a tool that allows you to make mass changes to certain Action fields, saving the need to edit each Action individually. The Action Data Change Tool allows edits to the following Action fields: Action Tags Category Completed ...
Making Mass Changes to Records
AdvisorEngine CRM features a tool that allows you to make mass changes to certain Record fields, saving the need to edit each Record individually. The Record Data Change Tool allows edits to the following Record fields: Classifications Tags Interests ...
Sending Mass Emails
Note: Your email integration must be set up before this function is available. See Email and Calendar Setup for instructions on enabling this feature. Select Recipients and Launch the Email Editor Navigate to the Records Workspace. Use the checkboxes ...
Creating Mass Letters
Selecting Recipients and Launching the Correspondence Editor Navigate to the Records Workspace. Use the row checkboxes to select the Records you wish to communicate with. You can use Grid Features and Searches to create a recipient list, combined ...